Pan-Seared Salmon with Dairy-Free Creamy Dill Dressing
This tapas style breakfast is a great way to start the day when you are bored of the same old thing! This filling meal is low-carbohydrate, high in protein and contains a variety of antioxidants and phytonutrients!
- 1/2 small grapefruit or 3/4 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup of sliced red pepper
- 1/4 medium avocado
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp raw almonds
- Place your eggs in a pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover, remove from the heat and set aside 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, cool in ice water and peel. If you prefer you can also have fried eggs.
- Slice cucumber and red pepper and place on plate next to your hard boiled eggs.
- Add sliced avocado and 2 tbsp of almonds to your plate.
- Slice up your grapefruit or place blueberries on the plate. Enjoy!