Thanks so much to Lisa for asking me to appear on Fertility Friday, an amazing weekly podcast on a variety of fertility topics. I was honoured to be on the show!
During the show, we talk about the connection between autoimmune disease and fertility, and some of the ways that these conditions can be treated naturally to improve fertility and help women conceive naturally!
You can listen to the show in the audio player below:
Some of the Questions we Cover Include
- What is the connection between autoimmune disease and fertility?
- What is autoimmune disease and how does autoimmunity impact our health?
- What are some of the conditions related to fertility that have an autoimmune component?
- Why are autoimmune issues so prevalent in women?
- What role do environmental toxins play in our immune function?
- What symptoms or factors would help a woman know if she may have an autoimmune issue?
- What tests help to determine if someone has an overactive immune system?
- What are some ways we can help strengthen and modulate our immune function naturally?
- What nutrients and supplements help to modulate the immune system?
- What is the MTHFR mutation, and how does it impact fertility?
- What are some ways that we can all work towards improving our health and fertility?