Our Covid-19 Safety practices and Policies.
Our Naturopathic Doctors are providing services through telemedicine and for in-person visits when necessary.
Telemedicine appointments are highly recommended for patients not requiring in-person care.
For info on how our telemedicine appointments work, please check out this page.
We are taking a strong stance on the clinic environment
We take the safety of our patients and staff very seriously and are doing our best to go over and above mandated requirements to be sure to minimize any risk.
Appointment preparation checklist for in-person visit
- If this is your first visit, please ensure you have filled out your patient intake forms in your patient portal.
- You can tell if this is done by clicking the “My Account” link in the menu at the top of the page and then scroll down to and click “Intake Forms“.
- From here you can see any forms assigned to you and their status
- Ensure any lab results you wish to share with your doctor have been submitted to the front desk to be added to your records.
- Please bring a mask to your appointment and any other PPE (personal protective equipment) you wish to bring.
- We strongly advise bringing a mask, if you do not have one, we will provide you with a single-use disposable mask (one per patient)
- Our washrooms are open to the public, so please be particularly mindful of hand washing
- Be prepared to wait in your car until your doctor is ready. Text your name to (647) 800-1790 and the front desk will let you know when you can come up for your appointment.
- Please come alone if possible. If this is not possible please come with as few family members as you can.
- If bringing children, please ensure you bring activities to keep your child engaged during your session.
Once in the clinic, here are some of the things we'll be doing to help keep you safe.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the clinic, and its use will be encouraged.
- All contact surfaces will be disinfected between patient visits.
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves, and will follow stringent hand hygiene protocols.
- Patients are required to wear masks. We encourage you to bring your own mask from home, as PPE are in short supply. If that is not an option, a mask will be provided.
- Protective plexiglass barriers are in place around the front desk
- We will not use sheets on acupuncture tables. Instead, disposable protective pads will be provided for comfort and hygiene over vinyl-covered pillows. Tables, and all surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected between visits.