Our Covid-19 Safety practices and Policies.
White Lotus Integrative Medicine is Open and we are providing both in-person and telemedicine appointments.
How We Are Keeping Our Patients and Clinic Staff Safe During COVID-19
We take the safety of our patients and staff very seriously and are doing our best to go over and above mandated requirements to be sure to minimize any risk.
Checklist for IN-PERSON Appointments
- Prior to any visits please fill in the COVID screening form. You’ll receive an email 12 hours in advance!
- Please bring a mask to your appointment.
Once in the clinic, here are some of the things we'll be doing to help keep you safe.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the clinic, please feel free to use it!
- All contact surfaces will be disinfected between patient visits.
- Our staff will be wearing masks to keep everyone safe!
- Protective plexiglass barriers are in place around the front desk
- We will not use sheets on acupuncture tables. Instead, disposable protective pads will be provided for comfort and hygiene over vinyl-covered pillows. Tables, and all surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected between visits.