At White Lotus Integrative Medicine, we are passionate about naturopathic approaches to endocrinology, women’s health, and thyroid health.
As one of the longest established integrative clinics in Toronto, we’re honoured to have spent the last 20+ years serving our community. We are unable to meet the demand we have for ND care, and we are ready to add a new member to our team of Naturopathic Doctors!
If you’re a talented practitioner who is ready to grow into your potential while contributing to the field of natural endocrinology and the profession of naturopathic medicine, we’d love to meet you!
This position supports your practice with a full-time administrative team and a collaborative environment for NDs that values mentorship and learning.
Our space is modern, offering spacious consultation rooms with plenty of windows. We offer an on-site professional supplement and tincture dispensary, a highly efficient online patient store as well as complete management of electronic medical records, lab testing, patient communication, and scheduling. We are an established clinic with streamlined processes which mitigates the headaches and risks of running a naturopathic medical practice.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has an active interest in any of the following areas: endocrinology, women’s health, mood and mental health, digestive health, or thyroid health
- License for Therapeutic Prescribing in Ontario is an Asset
- Is passionate about contributing to the field of naturopathic endocrinology
- Believes in Naturopathic Medicine as a unique profession
- Welcomes the support of a team to generate long-term success
- Values work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle
- Will thrive in a clinic that supports the unique needs of Naturopathic Doctors
- Embraces technology and is adaptable to change
- Is successful with patients in their practice and has a strong drive to increase success
- Is looking forward to a long-term position in a stable clinical work environment
We are looking for an ND who is looking for a long-term practice opportunity who will appreciate being able to show up as a clinician to a busy practice without the additional worries of running a business. This is an employee role with CRA deductions. We provide an active, established patient base, administrative support, marketing support, practice management and more.
Skills and Requirements
- Confident and calm under pressure and with a variety of patient personality styles
- Professional in all areas around patient and workplace interaction
- Collaborative and Team-Oriented in Colleague interactions
- Research Skills and Resourcefulness
- Exceptionally developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and seeks positive resolutions during challenging situations
- Technologically Adaptable: Our clinic is “high-tech” and candidates should be comfortable with technology
Education and Registration Qualifications
- A graduate of a 4 year, full-time CNME accredited naturopathic program (CCNM, Bastyr, Boucher, NUNM, National University of Health Sciences, Southwest, University of Bridgeport)
- Registered and In Good Standing with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario.
- It is an asset to have met the Ontario Standard of Practice for Therapeutic Prescribing.
Why Work with Us?
- Be part of a great team – we are leaders in women’s health and collaboration is a priority for our practice and for our profession as a whole.
- Education – You’ll be getting paid to learn every day with mentorship and collaboration in your area of interest.
- Experience – Our clinic handles a high volume of patients, allowing for a unique learning experience for our practitioners.
- Avoid the stress and risk of running a clinic in Ontario’s challenging regulatory environment: instead, use your energy to focus on your practice.
If you see yourself as a candidate:
- Send us your resume/CV and a cover letter!
- Include in your cover letter when you are available to start, and what hours you can see patients. (daytime, evening, weekend).
White Lotus Integrative Medicine
Our founder is Dr. Fiona McCulloch ND who has spent the past 22 years helping women achieve their best health through her clinic, research, and writing on hormonal and metabolic conditions that affect women.
White Lotus Integrative Medicine values growth, learning, and wellness for our team. We strive to support our team members as they grow into their unique strengths and develop their skills so they can help change the world with us!
Contact Dr. Fiona McCulloch through the form below if you are interested in this position.
We look forward to meeting you!