If you are feeling like something sweet while stuck at home, why not make a healthy high-protein version instead? These cookies can satisfy cravings without throwing your blood sugar into complete chaos!
With this no-bake option, you can prepare these healthy cookies in just a few minutes! After chilling in the fridge for 2 hours, they’re ready to enjoy.
These cookies contain only 3.2 grams of net carbs and an amazing 19 grams of protein per cookie!
- 0.5 cup of almond butter or organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1.5 cups of gluten free oat flakes
- 1.5 tbsp vegan or paleo protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut shavings (optional)
- melted unsweetened chocolate chips or dark chocolate
- Mix all ingredients except for chocolate and coconut in a bowl
- Form well-mixed ingredients into balls and press flat into cookie shapes.
- Lay cookies on a greased or parchment-lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with coconut and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Chill for 2 hours and enjoy!